Elder Caregivers for Harpswell Dementia Care Home
Are you seeking more than just a job? Would you like to make a difference in the lives of others? Would you like to work in a home overlooking Casco Bay? The Vicarage is seeking compassionate, reliable individuals to care for elders living with dementia.
No Experience Necessary. We offer paid professional training.
Apply today and become a Certified Residential Medication Aide and a Certified Dementia Care Provider.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- assisting residents with personal care,
- assistance during meal times,
- going for walks with residents,
- doing activities and outings.
Full time and part time, day and overnight shifts available. Benefits are available with competitive pay.
- Free CRMA and DCPA certifications
- Competitive wages
- Pay Raise after each certification is completed
- Dental insurance
- Access to health insurance
- Vacation time
- Holiday time
- Year-end bonus
Please call 833-5480 or complete our online application